Notifications

CV Out tuning  

RSS

TH_1091
(@th_1091)
11/02/2020 8:50 pm  

Hello, I'm a new user and I'm a noob in modular world.

I just bought an Eloquencer from a guy and he sent me without SD Card and without latest firmware (1.2.0 inside) 

When I tried how it works I see all 8 CV outputs dont work and I didn't understand why. Looking on this forum, instructions, manual, etc... I understand I need to put an SD card which is the "brain" of Elo. So I fixed Zero Gap, CV IN tuning and installed 1.3.8 version and when I turn on the Eloquencer all the voices are OK except CV Out (no default tune). 

Reading the manual I understand that I need on my SD card these two files:

- default_tuning.elo

- current_tuning.elo

Can anyone explain more about these or send me these files? I think the seller doesn't understand so much about Eloquencer (I understand more things of him in two days) and he said me he doesn't have these files (!?).

Can't wait to work with my new Eloquencer on 100% of his functionality! 

Kind regards, 

L

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
11/02/2020 9:03 pm  

Hi L !

You are right.

Those files missing are specific for your unit. We keep a copy of these files. So please send us an email to support@winter-modular.com with your serial number (the number beside the power connector) and we will send you your file.

ReplyQuote
TH_1091
(@th_1091)
11/02/2020 9:15 pm  

@wintermodular

Great satisfaction I understand all in two days (I mean not about functions but these things inside the system) so I can confirm Eloquencer is really intuitive module.

I'm sending now mail with serial code or my Elo. 

Thanks for the quick answer, I'm sure I made a great choice with your Eloquencer.

Greetings from Italy,

L

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
14/02/2020 10:45 am  

@th_1091 great !!
thanks for the feedback !

ReplyQuote