Eloquencer with Key...

Notifications

Eloquencer with Key step pro  

RSS

vince_dias
(@vince_dias)
24/06/2020 7:26 pm  

hi guys, im having some problem to sync my eloquencer with Key step pro from arturia, already tried all possible configurations. I didnt had this problem with beat step pro. i am patching from KSP clock out to reset and clock in on eloquencer as it should be. tempo is set to external it triggers and stop normally but is playing 1 step after the grid on KSP. clock out and in on my KSP are 1pp16. some one had this problem before ?

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
25/06/2020 9:14 am  

Hi Vince !
Which configuration do you  have in the KSP reset output ? and in the Eloquencer Reset Input ?

ReplyQuote
vince_dias
(@vince_dias)
27/06/2020 12:18 pm  

@wintermodular Iam not sure if i can configure the reset out put on KSP, but the sync out put is set to 1pp16. midi clock send and receive is also on, on my KSP.  On my eloquencer options when i go to track reset configuration and click on, nothing happens, it goes to this menu > On reset track when master track reach its end. off no reset. but how can i set the on and off ? i click the encoder and it jumps back to the options menu. I attached a photo to show you how my clock is set but i guess is the fabric configuration.

ReplyQuote
vince_dias
(@vince_dias)
27/06/2020 12:21 pm  

here is the pic.

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
29/06/2020 12:23 pm  

Hi vince_dias !

I have read the KSP manual, it sends a 4ms 5V trigger when pressing the STOP button. For this case you need to configure the Reset input as 'rst trigger' ( FUNC + OPTIONS (hold) > Rst in : rst trigger )

Posted by: @vince_dias

On my eloquencer options when i go to track reset configuration and click on, nothing happens, it goes to this menu > On reset track when master track reach its end. off no reset. but how can i set the on and off ? i click the encoder and it jumps back to the options menu.

If you want to activate the track reset configuration you should press the track button you want to activate.

ReplyQuote