Notifications
Clear all

End of Cycle / Reset Issue  

RSS

joa23
(@joa23)
09/11/2020 2:02 am  

Hi, 

I'm trying to sync my Eloquencer with a Metropolis. The menual talks about AUX out being configurable to End of Cycle (EOC). However, my menu has only Gate, Trigg rest of stop start high stop low. 
I'm currently working around the issue by using one of the tracks to send a gate signal into the Metropolis on the first step to reset but I would like not to waste a track to work around a pattern reset. 

Any suggestions how to work around this with Metropolis as master clock or any suggestions to make Pamela master clock and then smoothly sync Metropolis and Eloquencer with a clean reset?

Thanks.

Resonant Dissident
(@resonant-dissident)
12/11/2020 10:30 am  

Don't have Metropolis but have 2 seqs running off PNW as clock and reset.  Have clock going in to a mult and feeding those to clock in on seqs.  Then have an output of PNW sending a reset in to a mult (this resets on start rather than on end, worked better for me) and then fed in to the rest input on my seqs.  This is a link to the pic of PNW gate that acts as a reset -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/pdrZXT8moR53XsbQ6  

ReplyQuote