Future request: Pol...

Notifications

Future request: Polyphonic Midi Sequencing per channel  

RSS

captainhooke
(@captainhooke)
05/03/2020 4:04 pm  

hi there,

wondering if you are planning any further development with the EME and midi sequencing.

Right now I am playing around with hooking up a poly synth to the EME out and sequencing it with 4 channels of the Eloquencer to the same midi channel to get polyphonic sequencing.

But it would be super nice if there would be an option in the menu to dedicate one or more channels for midi and that with that the layout of the controls would change more to fit MIDI sequencing. For instance the possibility to add sequence a chord. I can imagine there would be an extra page to the CV parameters which lets you add 3 additional notes to the root note. Maybe something similar as in the octatrack could work.

I wouldn't mind giving one of the 8 channels up to use it only for midi.

This would be absolutely killer!

Anyway loving the module! but to use it as a standalone sequencer for all gear would be amazing and right now for sequencing chords its a bit tricky and confusing working with more channels.

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
10/03/2020 6:03 pm  

HI @captainhooke !

Thanks for the feedback! I will think about it, not in the upcoming firmware release but maybe in the next one

ReplyQuote
captainhooke
(@captainhooke)
13/03/2020 1:02 pm  

@wintermodular

thanks for the reply! great, would be a nice addition 🙂 cant wait for the new firmware!

ReplyQuote