Master Track 64 Ste...

Master Track 64 Steps  

RSS

Aber
 Aber
(@aber)
06/05/2019 7:54 pm  

Hola. Llevo un tiempo utilizando el Eloquencer y tengo una duda respecto a ampliar el Master Track.

Por mas que ponga el Master Track a 64steps no soy capaz de hacer que un Track tenga más de 16steps. ¿Un track puede tener más de 16 Steps? ¿Como? si no se puede ¿Que utilidad tiene entonces el Master Track?.

Un saludo y muchas gracias.

Aber
 Aber
(@aber)
06/05/2019 8:15 pm  

Perdon he puesto Master Track y me referia a Patt. Length. 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
06/05/2019 9:10 pm  

Hi Aber !

We haven't posted the rules yet 🙂 but the forum is in english (or something similar to English in my case).

When master track is configured in internal, Patt length determines how many steps it will count before resetting the tracks. It doesn't make the pattern longer, it just determines when the tracks will be resetted (if the tracks are active in OPTIONS > Track reset config). If you configure the patt. length to 64, the pattern will be always the same, it will just reset every 64 steps.

If you want to create longer patterns you have to chain it. The quickest way is with 'quick pattern chain' . Go to FUNC + PATTERN (long press) and press at the same time the first and the last pattern you want to chain. If you press A1 and A4 you will be chaining 4 patterns, so you will have a 64 steps structure

I hope it helps

This post was modified 2 months ago by pauk

pauk liked
ReplyQuote
Aber
 Aber
(@aber)
06/05/2019 9:25 pm  

Can those pattern chains be saved to have several chains of stored patterns?

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
06/05/2019 9:33 pm  

Then you need to use song parts

ReplyQuote
Aber
 Aber
(@aber)
06/05/2019 9:36 pm  

Ok thank you