Moog Mother 32 and ...

Notifications
Clear all

Moog Mother 32 and Eloquencer  

RSS

Thoow
(@thoow)
20/12/2019 8:55 am  

My Mother 32 requires -5V - +5V on 1V/oct input to operate in full range, while the eurorack standard is 0V - +10V. One could use a module like the Pico MScale to adjust this difference. But I was wondering if I could use my Eloquencer to change the output, ideally just on the track that goes to my Mother. Any ideas?

Topic Tags
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
20/12/2019 9:16 am  
Posted by: @thoow

My Mother 32 requires -5V - +5V on 1V/oct input to operate in full range, while the eurorack standard is 0V - +10V. One could use a module like the Pico MScale to adjust this difference. But I was wondering if I could use my Eloquencer to change the output, ideally just on the track that goes to my Mother. Any ideas?

The only option here is to modify the electronics in the desired track,or as you mention use an external device such a MScale or a simple offset module.
Modify electronics in the Eloquencer would require to modify tracks in groups of 4 ( A to D or E to H) or doing something in the output buffer op that would require advanced DIY skills. If you are interested and you are a pro-DIY I can help you with some information.

ReplyQuote
Thoow
(@thoow)
20/12/2019 9:28 am  

Thank you @wintermodular. No I am far from beeing DYI savy or able. I thought there might be a trick in the interface/software I was not aware of. So I might check the MScale then

ReplyQuote