Part length not cor...

Notifications
Clear all

Part length not correct when switched using CC  

RSS

kevin
(@kevin)
24/06/2020 1:47 am  

I am currently working on a Song and I am having issues with Parts remembering the correct length. I am on 1.3.9 Beta

Part A1 is 4 Patterns long (A1 A2 A3 A4)

Part A2 is 8 Patterns long (A5 A6 A7 A8 A5 A6 A7 A8)

Whenever I switch from Part A1 to Part A2 using the CC for Next Part, Part A2 always acts as a 4 Pattern long Part instead of an 8 Pattern long Part.

Under Play Parts it displays Part A2, but it displays it as a 4 Pattern Part 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4. It is stuck as a 4 Pattern long Part whenever triggered from CC.

If I trigger the next part on the Eloquencer, under Play Parts, it works correctly and displays 1/8, 2/8 etc. It correctly plays as an 8 Pattern long Part.

Is there an issue because Part A2 is the same 4 Patterns twice?

The reason that I want Part A2 to be 8 Patterns long is because I am synched to a pattern on the Analog Rytm Mk II that is that length.

Thanks

kevin
(@kevin)
24/06/2020 2:07 am  

I am now seeing that whenever a Part is selected on Play Parts, its length becomes locked to all Parts selected via CC. It does not update to the newly selected Part Length with the Next Part, Previous Part CCs. 

Example from OP:

If A1 is selected on the Eloquencer in Play Parts, both A1 and A2 are locked to 4 Pattern Lengths

If A2 is selected on the Eloquencer in Play Parts, both A1 and A2 are locked to 8 Pattern Lengths

This post was modified 2 months ago by kevin

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
25/06/2020 9:19 am  

Hi @kevin !

Thanks for the feedback. Will check and correct if necessary for the next FW update.

kevin liked
ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
22/07/2020 10:35 am  

Hi @kevin !

I have detected and solved the issue. It wil be available in the next FW update.

Thanks for the feedback ! 🙂

ReplyQuote