SD Card: Searching....

SD Card: Searching...  

RSS

bender
(@bender)
08/08/2019 4:20 pm  

Hello everyone!

I'm experiencing some issues with the eloquencer. When I power it on the screen says: "SD-Card: searching...". Even after update to 1.3.5 the module can't find the SD-Card. I also replaced the files on the sd card with the originals ones, but it didn't help. Any tips? Maybe someone has a tool to reset the card...

fyi: I didn't changed the SD-Card or the content. 

Thank you!!

Topic Tags
bender
(@bender)
08/08/2019 4:21 pm  

Now it won't boot... It just "waits" for the SD-Card.

ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
08/08/2019 6:11 pm  

following the elo files from the backup:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yxvwp87zjz135ae/AAAI_Ebeuaa2SeED07r_U08va?dl=0

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
09/08/2019 8:21 am  

Hi @bender,

First thing to know is if the problem is on the SD card reader, or in the SD card itself (most probable).

Could you please try to use another SD card? Copy the original files into the new micro SD card, insert it in the Eloquencer and power up.

bender liked
ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
09/08/2019 8:31 am  

Hi @wintermodular

Thank you for this response!! I already tried this with a 16GB one. Nothing helped. I also tried it with many formats lik FAT exFAt etc....

kind regards,

moritz

ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
09/08/2019 8:59 am  

@wintermodular

Do you know how to format the SD Card so that the eloquencer can read it? I tried almost every format on macOS.

Also do you know what I can do if the SD-Card is not the problem. I strongly assueming this... 

thank u for the help!!! 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
09/08/2019 9:33 am  

@bender

fat32 should be fine, try to insert it empty, no files

bender liked
ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
09/08/2019 9:46 am  

Hi @wintermodular

alright. It goes beyond if i don‘t insert a SD Card. But I I‘ll check if it goes beyond the search when I insert it without any files... I‘ll send you this info in 4 hours. I received also an email from you. Do I have to send you my serial number, right? Sorry for the confusion...

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
09/08/2019 9:50 am  

@bender

No problem at all ! 🙂
Send me the serial number in private ( via e-mail) but if you want we can continue talking here so this experience can help others.

bender liked
ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
09/08/2019 1:36 pm  

@wintermodular

Hey I'm now in my studio. I dropped you an email with the Serial Number. Also I inserted the SD-Card without any files on it and for this time it could find the SD-Card (see attachment). I went back to the computer and loaded the 3 files:

• -  def_tune.elo

• -  current_tune.elo

• -  cv_in_tune.elo

...on it. I then inserted the SD card again in the eloquencer and it failed to search the SD Card as before 🙁 . hellllllpppp 😉

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by bender

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
09/08/2019 5:32 pm  

Ok... That's good news ! 🙂 At least we know that the problem is not in the SD card reader, and that one of this files is corrupted.

I send you 'def_tune.elo' via e-mail , this is the only file that you can't do at home, and it is specific for your unit. I will also send 'current_tune.elo' it just says which tuning has to be taken (the user or the default). Then you can try to insert the SD card with this two files.

If it works you will need to tune the 'CV input' and the 'zero gap'. Both procedures are explained in the updater documentation PDF.

https://github.com/enoughframes/ELOQUENCER___UPDATER/blob/master/elo_1.3.0_update_procedure.pdf

ReplyQuote
bender
(@bender)
11/08/2019 12:03 pm  

Hi @wintermodular

Thank you very much for the help. I loaded your file from the email. Now I just have to firgure out why the CV IN tuning doesn't works.

Moritz

ReplyQuote