EME & BCR2000

Notifications

EME & BCR2000  

RSS

captainhooke
(@captainhooke)
17/01/2020 10:15 am  

Sorry for the double post, but I replied on a thread about something else and thought this could be a topic. Read somewhere that you are working on some vids  including the BCR2000. I think the BCR would be perfect for interacting with the EME, do you have some mappings you can share that I can use? Don't know if that's possible to share or that I should map that manually.

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
17/01/2020 10:18 am  

@captainhooke

No problem I copy the answer I've given you in the other post

yes I have some tips !!
I could share the template I used to do the tests but are just test templates, they don't have a performance or edition purpose at all, right now it is a mess. If you can't do it I can try to do a more usable template.
The most important thing is the type of incremental you choose for the rotaries. I'm not sure but I think the good one is 'relative binary offset', I need to check.
This configuration has to match the EME/Eloquencer configuration FUNC + MIDI > MIDI IN > Contr. rotary type > change all to inc
I use BC manager. This SW rotaries can be a little bit annoying, click the rotary and go as faraway as possible to have fine touch.
The pictures I attach correspond to the focus step edition configuration, STEP 1, that means CH 2 CC 22.
To find other parameters please refer to the EME manual.
I'm here if you need help !

This post was modified 1 month ago by WinterModular

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
17/01/2020 10:26 am  

There are some videos talking about EME, and more specifically about controllers but in that case I chose the MIDI fighter Twister to do the demo, but it is the same for the BCR2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYXDU1KH0w

Enjoy my english ...  🤣 😜 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
17/01/2020 1:54 pm  

Hi again @captainhooke

I have done a quick template using BC manager.
I have included examples of three different types of control ( global (midi CH1), focus (midi CH2) and track ( from midi CH 9 to 16) )

It is just an example to help understand how it works but I totally recommend to adapt it to your own needs.

Find the template and calc sheet in the *.zip file

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by WinterModular

ReplyQuote
captainhooke
(@captainhooke)
17/01/2020 1:59 pm  

hey amazing man! thanks a lot, will give it a go. will share some vids with the BCR if it all works out on insta. Have been posting a few videos with heavy use of the eloquencer. instagram.com/__hooke__

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
17/01/2020 2:01 pm  

@captainhooke

I think I have seen you 🙂

ReplyQuote