EME video Series

[Sticky] EME video Series  

RSS

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
01/10/2019 11:25 am  

Hey girls and boys !

We have recently published a video series explaining how the EME (Eloquencer MIDI Expansion) works
Playlist link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXZuyJdQRS-K_ebU19Mv-6KukC0gnO2OW

Sorry for my english and poor musical demo

Topic Tags
Bertolt Meyer
(@bertoltmeyer)
New Member Customer
25/10/2019 1:22 pm  

Hey at WM, where can I find the mappings for the midi fighter that you used/mention in the video? I only found the template for the superbooth demos, is that the same?

Best greetings,

Bertolt

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
29/10/2019 8:03 am  

Hi Bertolt !

Nice to see you here in the forum ! 🙂

Yes it is the only Twister template that we have uploaded. It is an example some of the possibilities that can be use to control the Eloquencer via CC

ReplyQuote
broseph
(@broseph)
10/11/2019 11:15 pm  

Hello, Thank you for this great sequencer. I'm excited to expand it with the EME. Recently, I updated my 2nd batch ELO with the 1.3.8 firmware and the startup screen shows FW: v_1_3_8. After plugging in the EME to the power supply and the ELO, I restart and am now able to see that the EME is being recognized by the ELO (on the startup screen), but it isn't doing anything when I press FUNC+BTN 3. Have youseen this before? Do you have any suggestions? I've unplugged/replugged the cables from the EME, and the problem continues.

Here's what my startup screen reads:

Eloquencer Status

FW: v_1_3_8

SD card: OK

CV out: Def. tune OK

CV in tune: OK

Zero gap: OK

EXP 2: EME

Thanks for your help!

-Joe

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
11/11/2019 9:53 am  

Hi Joe !

Let's try to figure out what is happening, I need some additional information:

Eloquencer Serial number and EME Serial Number (if you can send me these two serials via e-mail it would be better - please send it to support@winter-modular.com).

Just to make sure (you have already answered some of the questions):

Eloquencer is connected to power using the 10 pin bus power cable. EME is connected to power using the 16-pin power bus cable. Your power BUS is capable to supply 5V.
Eloquencer and EME are connected using the 4-pin white (and red) cable. In the Eloquencer side you have the connector in SV2 with the arrows facing out.

Both (Eloquencer and EME) are in the same case and when powering up, they receive power at the same time.

ReplyQuote