Possible DOA EME

Notifications

Possible DOA EME  

RSS

coderr
(@coderr)
16/01/2020 1:48 am  
I just picked up the Eloquencer a week ago (1.3.0), and today I picked up the expander. I read through the installation instructions for the Expander in the manual and installed the module as described. As with any module installation I make sure to unplug the power and I always rock the power switch back and forth to discharge any possible lingering charge.

The white connector cable has the dummy proof female connector bit on the eloquencer board, so I know that cable is plugged in correctly. And I even swapped power cables with one that I know works and that didn't change anything. I also tried plugging the module into a different power connector in my power supply's board.

The manual states that I should see `Exp 2: EME` when I fire up the system, instead I only see `Exp 2 : -`. 

Is there anything else I can try?
This topic was modified 2 months ago by coderr

Topic Tags
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
16/01/2020 9:05 am  

Hi @coderr,

Although the manual says you need 1.3.0 the last EME version needs 1.3.8
I have to change the manual.

Please update the Eloquencer to 1.3.8. You can find all the information in the following link:

https://github.com/enoughframes/ELOQUENCER___UPDATER

ReplyQuote
coderr
(@coderr)
16/01/2020 1:19 pm  

@wintermodular

Hey, sorry for my lack of follow up. I actually figured that out last night, I thought I posted back here but I must not have. 😬 

Thank you for your fast response! Really loving this sequencer. 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
16/01/2020 4:39 pm  

@coderr

Thanks to you! 🙂
I think you wrote the follow up in another thread about feature requests. If you are agree I can delete the other one

ReplyQuote
coderr
(@coderr)
16/01/2020 6:41 pm  

Silly me. Yes please, go ahead and delete that haha.

ReplyQuote