Twister mappings

Twister mappings  

RSS

Antispin
(@antispin)
07/01/2020 2:07 pm  

Hi,

waiting on the arrival of my eme and twister combo . Looking forward to it , but has got me wondering . . .

once the eme Template is put onto the twister , does this halt being able to take control of a daw for instance ableton?

some controllers allow for multiple mappings to be saved to the device , is this the case with the twister?

thanks

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
07/01/2020 3:34 pm  

Hi @Antispin !

Posted by: @antispin

once the eme Template is put onto the twister , does this halt being able to take control of a daw for instance ableton?

sorry.... my english... Do you mean if the twister is capable to control ableton? the answer is yes. Twister is capable, you have 4 different banks where you can map 16 rotaries and 16 push buttons x 4 = 64 rotaries and 64 buttons. So you can have some banks for the Eloquencer and some banks for the DAW, you need to disconnect it from the EME and connect it to your computer USB port. But I usually need more than 4 banks just to control the Eloquencer, when doing the demo was hard to decide which options include.

ReplyQuote
Antispin
(@antispin)
07/01/2020 3:43 pm  

@wintermodular

Hey !

thanks for your reply , I’m planning to use the twister for gigs without the modular aswell due to its great form factor and just wanted to check that I don’t have to reflash every time I go from the eme to the daw !

is the eme capable of sending feedback to the twister to represent where the playback is in the loop? I have seen this on other mappings and was wondering if it could be applied ?

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
07/01/2020 3:47 pm  

that I don’t have to reflash every time I go from the eme to the daw

it is few seconds if you have both templates saved. Anyway it can have 4 banks.

is the eme capable of sending feedback to the twister to represent where the playback is in the loop? I have seen this on other mappings and was wondering if it could be applied ?

you have feedback on the step values but you don't have the play pointer / transport bar

ReplyQuote
Antispin
(@antispin)
07/01/2020 3:53 pm  

@wintermodular

• Okay no worries! Would be nice but it’s not essential 

ReplyQuote