[Sticky] Eloquencer v1.3.8 FW update
This version must be used if using a second batch EME unit (EME serial number starting at 2 or higher)
ELOQUENCER FW v 1.3.8 Release notes
- THIS VERSION MUST BE USED IF USING EME EXPANSION FROM BATCH 2 or HIGHER (serial number starting at 2)
- Add new 'pattern reset: first' configuration. Allows to reset the pattern only the first time it is played (coming from another pattern)
- Solved. User scales from 2 to 8 can't be chosen using a MIDI interface (CH1 CC22)
- The 'CV in' reading process has been modified to improve the CV in tracking.
- Improve tha pattern chain start.
- Duplicate and copy paste will now copy the scale group
- Trk length display description added.
I just received my EME and wanted to update my Eloquencer to 1.3.8 (my serial is 4218 with FW 1.2).
My computer doesn´t recognize the USB-Port. I tried 2 different Laptops (Mac) and three different cables - the updater doesn´t show the " removed link ", do you have any hint for me, what I am doing wrong?
 CV add does not seem to respect negative voltage,
-5/+5V set on the back and in SW option. CV on track turned to 50%, negative voltage has no impact on CV out, positive value does.
 CV add cannot work w/ tracks that have LFO mode enabled. not sure if that's intended/compatible or not
Thanks for the feedback!
Regarding 1) : it is not a bug, negative values are no implemented in 2 specific modes (CV add and CV Q). Those CV in modes are related with tuning / tracking so we considered to make it only positive.
Regarding 2): it is not a feature for a similar reason, CV add and CV Q are more related with tracking / tuning, and LFO is a non-quantized signal so at the end we decide to separate them. Anyway, we are planning to add new CV in assigns for the next upcoming update, one of them will probably be the LFO offset that I think that will have the same effect that you are looking for ( and will probably allow un-quantize values).