Notifications

Firmware updates  

RSS

yohan753
(@yohan753)
10/12/2019 3:20 pm  

Hi, is there a way that I can sign up for a notice to be updated when new firmware updates are available?  Like an email list or something?

Thanks!

Jon

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
10/12/2019 6:59 pm  

Hi @yohan753,
I think the best solution is if you can 'watch' the Eloquencer github page. If you watch in 'release' you will be notified when new release is ready.

https://github.com/enoughframes/ELOQUENCER___UPDATER

ReplyQuote
ManikinMario
(@manikinmario)
02/05/2020 5:16 pm  

Hi, I can´t update my Eloquencer to use it with EME. I try three different USB cables and different FW versions (actually I have 1.2.0). Get it connectet with my Windows PC (Win7 64bit) and when I start the update process I get the error message "Error initializing BOSSA". What is wrong? Please give me some help. Thanks a lot!

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
04/05/2020 10:33 am  

Hi @manikinmario

The update process fails in some computers, we haven't find a pattern yet.

Does the updater detect the Eloquencer when it is connected via USB cable? if it is windows it should be detected as COM 'X'

Is the Eloquencer powered ?

Do you have the possibility to use another computer ?

ReplyQuote
ManikinMario
(@manikinmario)
04/05/2020 8:06 pm  

Hi,

the updater only find "COM 1". The Eloquencer is powered. Is there any order first to power and then connect the Eloquencer or first connect and then power it? 

To try another computer (laptop) is possible. I have a PC and a laptop with Windows 7. Is Windows 10  better for a try?

Mario

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
05/05/2020 8:09 am  

Hi again mario !

Posted by: @manikinmario

the updater only find "COM 1"

If you close the updater, disconnect the Eloquencer (from the USB cable), and open the updater again. Does 'COM 1' appear ?

Is there any order first to power and then connect the Eloquencer or first connect and then power it? 

The ideal sequence is the one shown in the updater documentation :
connect the module with power ribbon and USB > power up the synth > run the app

To try another computer (laptop) is possible. I have a PC and a laptop with Windows 7. Is Windows 10  better for a try?

I don't still have a pattern to know why the process fails in some windows users. Yes please try, it can help me to understand what is going on.

ReplyQuote
ManikinMario
(@manikinmario)
05/05/2020 3:01 pm  

@wintermodular

Ah, it works with my new office PC. You must wait until the COM of the Eloquencer is installed too (Second step of self installation of drivers). In my case it was COM 4!

ReplyQuote