new confinement Elo...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] new confinement Eloquencer beta version  

Page 5 / 5

Guy Brewer
(@guy-brewer)

@wintermodular no problem! Hope you get it working. Quite a useful feature for me. 

ReplyQuote
jjad3ll
(@jjad3ll)

HI WM

i'll like to congratulate you for the excellent firmware update really diggin it !

1)its there any plans on adding a function like arpeggios?

2)i think i misunderstood the part of the update were the step mode got a new multiply option since there's only the new second page for divide but no multiply ?

3)any hints on the Mod option you could share ?

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Many thanks @jjad3ll !

1) It is not planned. I use a much more fun workaround, combining scales and CV in 'CV Q'. Assign 'CV Q' to one track, send an LFO to the CV in and start playing with scale, LFO amplitude and LFO frequency. You can use high frequencies beyond the step timing and some crazy patterns will appear.

2) Yes, the new feature is that you can combine DIV/x mode with the other step mode modes. For example: you can choose a DIV/3 division for a track, and at the same time apply 'random' step mode to the same track.

3) Not yet but soon

ReplyQuote
phyntr
(@phyntr)

Posted by: @graciousgrendel

Also, when recording MIDI notes the CV value for Pitch does not match what I am recording with my MIDI controller, and it is adding ties to all recorded notes. I am thinking there is some settings causing this but not sure.

just wanted to chime in and say that i'm experiencing this same issue using an arturia keystep. last firmware i used before this was 1.2.0 and just expanded with an EME

ReplyQuote
John Wise
(@john)
Active Member Customer

As we inch ever closer to it having been a year since v1.3.9 beta was released, can you share an update of where things are at?

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

@john Where I can find the 1.3.9 Beta ? Can you please send me a link !? Thanks !!!

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

+1 to @john. Please Eloi send some information ('what and when') about the new Firmware. Thanks !!!

ReplyQuote
John Wise
(@john)
Active Member Customer

@urogijani you can find the firmware on the first page of this post. This is page 5, look just below or up above on the right.

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

@john Ohhh I thought it is something newer than I have. I am already on 1.3.9 beta I noitced 🙂 Thank you anyway !!!

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi @john and @urogijani !

Sorry for the silence. I've been hidden in the coding cave.

As this firmware was quite stable (just a couple of things needed to be solved) and I still need to add a couple more things, plus the fact that I'm working on a new module which work can't be postpone, I will delay this Eloquencer firmware release until the other module is ready, then I will focus again in the Eloquencer firmware. I'm not good at programming estimations but I think the other module can be ready in a couple of months.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5