Blink on first step

Notifications
Clear all

Blink on first step

UndoRedo
(@undoredo)
Topic starter  

Hi all, I got my Eloquencer today. I'm loving it and finding it very straightforward to use and learn.

I've just got one doubt. At every first step of the master track, all steps in the matrix do a quick blink (off and back on), and since I've got it set at 16 steps it does it every time it hits the beginning. The gates and sync work perfectly fine, but it's a little annoying on the eye, especially if the steps are all in different positions for each track, so I wonder if there's some setting to avoid that.

I'm using Ableton Live as the master clock, triggering through the CV Clock Out device. But I've tried running the Eloquencer from its internal clock and still does that.

Any help will be appreciated.

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

Hi @undoredo !

It is not a bug, or at least it is not my intention ( could seem a bug 🤣 )
This blink is related with the master track configuration. It is like a flag to indicate that the master track has resetted the tracks that are listening to reset.

ReplyQuote
UndoRedo
(@undoredo)
Topic starter  

@wintermodular Gotcha. Ok, if that's supposed to happen I'm fine with that. Although I'm pretty sure I've got all my tracks to not be reset by the Master Track. I'll go and have a look.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

@undoredo you are right, it does it anyway, no matter if the track is attached to master track or not, is like a global notice of reset.

ReplyQuote