Creating Parts won'...

Notifications
Clear all

Creating Parts won't let me add patterns beyond A8

GeorgeDovel
(@georgedovel)
Topic starter  

I have programmed events in the first 10 pattern slots, A1-A10, but when I go to create Parts, only buttons 1-8 are illuminated and I can't add Pattern A9 or A10 to a Part. (I am able to add Patterns A1-A8 to any Part.)

As a test, I also programmed some events in Pattern B1, but when I try to create a Part, this pattern is similarly not available. 

How to I get access to the patterns beyond the first eight? 

Thanks

Topic Tags
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Hi @georgedovel !

When you say you can't access all the patterns, is it in the first step when creating a part? or it is in the second step (when choosing the patterns)?
When you go to song mode and you choose 'create parts', the first step takes you to choose the parts, not the patterns. Once you have chosen the part, you can choose the pattern sequence. Could be the issue you mention related with this ? For example: You go to 'SONG MODE' (FUNC + SONG (hold)) , then you go to 'Create parts' and use the step (and the track) buttons to choose the destination PART, then you press the encoder to 'Start', and then you start choosing the Patterns that go inside that part, once you have chosen the patterns you can press the encoder again, and go to the 'play parts' section, in this section the step (and track) buttons are now used to play parts.

If you already know the procedure I mention above, I have another hypothesis: if you load a new project (FUNC + PROJECT (hold) > LOAD an empty project (using step buttons), does the problem persists ?

ReplyQuote
GeorgeDovel
(@georgedovel)
Topic starter  

In case anyone is following this thread and had a similar issue, we resolved this via email so I'm posting the outcome here. Turns out the project file was probably corrupted, and Eloi had me replace the microSD card just to be on the safe side. All good now. (Eloi kindly offered to recover the file for me, but it wasn't important enough to bother with.)

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Thanks for the feedback @georgedovel 

ReplyQuote