CV Keyboard Pitch E...

Notifications
Clear all

CV Keyboard Pitch Encoding  

CRThaze
(@crthaze)
Topic starter  

Apologies if this is documented somewhere already and I've just missed it. But I have a MIDI keyboard with CV output which I often use for playing my eurorack. I'd really find it convenient if I could plug it into the CV 1 or 2 inputs and use it while programming a sequence to select the pitch I want to encode on a step. It might also be nice to be able to plug my gate output into the other CV input to also (optionally) encode a gate length. Is this already possible? Or could it be a feature request for a future version of the firmware?

Thanks!

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Have you checked the version 1.3.9? You can use the two CV inputs to record gates and CVs, or you can use EME (Eloquencer MIDI Expansion) to edit notes using a MIDI keyboard.

-New LIVE REC mode: GATE1 CV2. Records gates and Cvs using the two CV inputs. Gate in CV in 1 and CV in CV in 2. Find it in FUNC + LIVE REC >CV IN GATE1 CV

-Possibility to change notes using a MIDI keyboard. Being in CV step edition mode and pressing a keyboard key while holding the desired step

ReplyQuote