New Eloquencer Owne...

Notifications
Clear all

New Eloquencer Owner here!

kbowman016
(@kbowman016)
Topic starter  

Well sort of. I ordered mine this morning and now it's just a waiting game. I'm super excited since I really have recently gotten into the world of modular (from using Ableton) and the one thing I really missed was a sequencer that had probability for each step. I have watched all the videos I could find on the Eloquencer but I was wondering if anyone knew of any basic patch or quick start guides that I can print out. I've already read the manual but I was interested in more of a really basic primer that walked through the primary functions. 

Can't wait to use the Eloquencer as the core of my system! 

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

Hi @kbowman016 !

Congratulations !

We don't' have a quick start manual because we think it is so intuitive that is not necessary. In the first Eloquencer video I explain how in the betatesting period I send some units to test, and one of those was a guy that received the Eloquencer without manual, he found mostly everything really quickly.

Try it and you will tell us!

Cheers !

ReplyQuote
kbowman016
(@kbowman016)
Topic starter  

@wintermodular Thanks! I am super excited to get it and I have no doubt as to the ease of use. I was asking about the quick start mainly because when possible I like to have "cheat sheets" for the modules next to my case for quick reference, especially since my case isn't really near my computer and videos can be a pain to get to specific parts. 

However one of the reasons I choose the Eloquencer is that it reminds me a lot of some of my favorite sequencers I use within my DAW, so I am confident with some practice it will become second nature and the heart of my patches!  

ReplyQuote
FatKingTubby
(@fatkingtubby)

@kbowman016

The Sonic Voltage dude created a pretty decent "cheat sheet" that's fairly helpful for finding your way around. The dev is right, it is fairly intuitive with everything labelled on the front but it definitely took me a few days to get fluent with it.

*edit, and i'm just finding out that you can't post links I guess. that's dumb :o( but here's a work around, just delete the extra spaces I added

--- https://     u.pcloud.link/     publink/show?code=XZfONk7ZB4PtbBjcjoFRxKyjJsSRn46RsblX

" removed link "

removed link

This post was modified 2 years ago 4 times by FatKingTubby

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

@fatkingtubby thanks for answering !

Will check the link block issue on the forum configuration, it was de-activated...

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

@fatkingtubby I think the link block issue is now solved, it was only active with new users

ReplyQuote
kbowman016
(@kbowman016)
Topic starter  

@fatkingtubby- Thanks for the link! I appreciate it! My Eloquencer came on Monday but I wont get a chance to rack it till Saturday. I can't wait to try it out! 

ReplyQuote