Replacement OLED sc...

Notifications
Clear all

Replacement OLED screen

bigben
(@bigben)
Topic starter  

Hello!

I have a 4th batch Eloquencer and am not the best about switching off my cases, and now the OLED screen is pretty burnt in, and very hard to read. I'm wondering if you would either offer a replacement screen module to purchase, or could point me to the correct part to replace just the screen on the sub-board myself?

I'd much prefer a prebuilt screen sub-board that I can just swap entirely 😉

Thanks!

btw - I tried to ask about this on the contact page, but kept getting a captcha error when submitting. Tried multiple browsers, just fyi!

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Hi @bigben !

Will check the captcha, we have recently changed it.

We can do as you want, I can send you the screen or I can tell where to buy it. Let's try the best ecological / economical solution ! 🙂

You can contact us through support@winter-modular.com

ReplyQuote
Another_user
(@another_user)

Posted by: @bigben

Hello!

I have a 4th batch Eloquencer and am not the best about switching off my cases, and now the OLED screen is pretty burnt in [...]

- Hello, may I ask you how old the unit is that you have?
When did you buy it, and how many hours did you use the device?
I know, its hard to tell, but maybe you can say "a year, and I used it every second day", or so...

I already suggested to Winter to implement a screen saver mode that would automatically switch on after maybe 3 minutes the device is left untouched, or so, and he agreed to "keep it in mind for a later SW-update"
https://winter-modular.com/community/eloquencer/new-user/#post-1787

F-Ly liked
ReplyQuote