Step delay? Differe...

Notifications
Clear all

Step delay? Different Swings of different tracks? No Quantized midi needed?

grgbeatsu
(@grgbeatsu)
Topic starter  

Is there some sort of step delay in the Eloquencer? Like if I want to move A step a little to left or a little to the right. Like on the MPC there is a Time Correction button or on Industrial Music Electronics Stillson Hammer there literally is a Step Delay button.

Also is it possible to just add swing to 1 track or all but with different swings. If not this needs to be added asap. I cant just stay on the grid i need my stuff to be loose when i want it to.

Also, maybe like free no quantized midi in? So i can play the notes not on a 16 or 32 step grid. Again i want to be off the grid.

Sequencer is amazing just need those tune ups to work well with my setup.

Thank you

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Moderator

Hi @grgbeatsu,

Thanks for the feedback! Will bear in mind you considerations, you are not the first to ask for this.
I'm still considering the possibility to add microtiming, I'm totally agree as a concept, but could introduce some difficulties in the current Hardware and Software architecture. You can find a rude workaround using the -x- or -x ratcheting options.

Regarding the off the grid recording something similar happens, the data structure that you need to store thinner grid could exceed the hardware or software capacity. I have to study it.

ReplyQuote
grgbeatsu
(@grgbeatsu)
Topic starter  

Hi @wintermodular

Thanks for reply! yea makes total sense about hardware/software capacity.

I'll be on the lookout for when that update comes out.

Thank you so much i appreciate it.

ReplyQuote