Transpose (CV add f...

Notifications
Clear all

Transpose (CV add from track)

beat4less
(@beat4less)
Topic starter  

Hello,

In order to transpose my tracks easily, I plug the H track CV into CV1 and set CV1 to CV add (set to all the tracks except the H track which is plugged in CV1 of course). The H track is set to step mode = div / 16.

It works, but the first step of my others tracks is not transposed, the CV added is heard from the second step.

Is there a workaround, or something I'm doing wrong ?

It make me thinks that the gate send out before the CV is added...

Thanks for your help

beat4less
(@beat4less)
Topic starter  

I rode on the forum it should work :

"Regarding the slow-running track controlling another one: You can do this with a cable. Take TRACK A, and create the slow-running track with notes to transpose with step mode DIV/16. Then patch the TRACK A CV output to the Eloquencer CV in 1, configure CV in 1 to transpose TRACK B ( CV add) and you have it !"

https://winter-modular.com/community/postid/785/

Did anyone try it successfully ?

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Hi @beat4less !

It is a question of timing, the Eloquencer reads the CV ins before updating the CV outputs, that's why the first step it is not updated.
The sequence is : a clock event is received, I read the CV ins, if any of this CV ins is related with pitch I add the amount of pitch and refresh the CV output values.
You are not the first user to point this, I will try to find a solution that breaks the loop.

ReplyQuote
beat4less
(@beat4less)
Topic starter  

Hi @wintermodular,

It makes sens, thanks for your answer !

ReplyQuote