About Sync with Abl...

Notifications
Clear all

About Sync with Ableton Live

demone
(@demone)
Topic starter  

My friend and I both have Eme, and we are using MIDI In to synch our modular system to the computer. Our computers are connected to E-RM Mutiltrack via USB, and then E-RM to Eme's MIDI In. But we found eme has serious jitter and offset, the synth is not stable at all. But there isn't any problem when switching Eme to Intellijel uMIDI. Our system version is 1.38, not sure if anyone else had this issue, but to us, it really put our live performance at a risk that we had to give up using it in our system, could you let us know if there's any solution to it? Thanks!

WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin

Hi @demone !

This should not be the expected behavior.

1.3.8 is an stable version regarding sync. Which magnitude of jitter are you experiencing ? about +-1ms ? When you say offset do you mean a delay between the sync origin and the Eloquencer ?

Could you please provide your serial numbers (from both, Eloquencer and EME)? Could you please send this serial numbers to support@winter-modular.com ?

ReplyQuote
demone
(@demone)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @wintermodular

Hi @demone !

1.3.8 is an stable version regarding sync. Which magnitude of jitter are you experiencing ? about +-1ms ? When you say offset do you mean a delay between the sync origin and the Eloquencer ?

Could you please provide your serial numbers (from both, Eloquencer and EME)? Could you please send this serial numbers to support@winter-modular.com ?

OK, i will send serial number and take a video to support@winter-modular.com mail . thanks a lot ! 

ReplyQuote
demone
(@demone)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @wintermodular

Hi @demone !

OK, i will send serial number and take a video to support@winter-modular.com mail . thanks a lot ! 

ReplyQuote