EME sporadically unrecognized by Eloquencer
I recently got a second hand Eloquencer with EME. I just noticed that sometimes the EME is not recognized during boot. I tested the cable with a multimeter and the cable seems fine. I noticed this both on the stable firmware (1.3.8) and the latest beta (1.3.9).
Any tips on how to resolve this?
Same Problem here. But no solution and no idea what the problem could be. I turn the system off and on again until the display reads "wait ..." instead "-". But that is no real solution.
I've experienced the same issue. Like @count I've been able to get it to work occasionally after a few reboots but not with any consistency.
I've seen this behaviour in some units, I can't exactly find the pattern that cause this issue because a unit with this intermittent fault works smooth if plugged in another system.
All the units that have left our HQ have been tested. With EME, we specially take care of checking this connection with the Eloquencer, so it has to be something related with the environment, something related with power supply or noise, but I'm just guessing I haven't found a consistent pattern behind.
Sorry for the late response, but i wasn't notified by the system and read it by chance.
I'm using the 1.3.9.beta firmware and my EME serial is 2162.
hi @count ,
Everything seems to be ok with your hardware and firmware versions.
If you contact email@example.com we can try to find a solution, checking the units in our headquarters.
@wintermodular I also just noticed your reply by chance. I’m running the beta of 1.3.9. I’ll have to check my serial numbers later this week when I’m back home.
Sure! The Eloquencer serial number is 5035
@jube it doesn't seem it should be a problem with this HW versions.
Could you please send an email to support(A)winter-modular.com and we will tell you how to proceed.