new confinement Elo...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] new confinement Eloquencer beta version

Page 5 / 6

phyntr
(@phyntr)

Posted by: @graciousgrendel

Also, when recording MIDI notes the CV value for Pitch does not match what I am recording with my MIDI controller, and it is adding ties to all recorded notes. I am thinking there is some settings causing this but not sure.

just wanted to chime in and say that i'm experiencing this same issue using an arturia keystep. last firmware i used before this was 1.2.0 and just expanded with an EME

ReplyQuote
John Wise
(@john)
Active Member Customer

As we inch ever closer to it having been a year since v1.3.9 beta was released, can you share an update of where things are at?

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

@john Where I can find the 1.3.9 Beta ? Can you please send me a link !? Thanks !!!

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

+1 to @john. Please Eloi send some information ('what and when') about the new Firmware. Thanks !!!

ReplyQuote
John Wise
(@john)
Active Member Customer

@urogijani you can find the firmware on the first page of this post. This is page 5, look just below or up above on the right.

ReplyQuote
urogijani
(@urogijani)

@john Ohhh I thought it is something newer than I have. I am already on 1.3.9 beta I noitced 🙂 Thank you anyway !!!

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi @john and @urogijani !

Sorry for the silence. I've been hidden in the coding cave.

As this firmware was quite stable (just a couple of things needed to be solved) and I still need to add a couple more things, plus the fact that I'm working on a new module which work can't be postpone, I will delay this Eloquencer firmware release until the other module is ready, then I will focus again in the Eloquencer firmware. I'm not good at programming estimations but I think the other module can be ready in a couple of months.

ReplyQuote
jjad3ll
(@jjad3ll)

hows that new module coming up? any hints on what it would be 🙂 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jjad3ll

drums 🤐 

ReplyQuote
redlester
(@redlester)

Any updates on this yet? Am keen to update to the new firmware but wanted to wait until it's "official".

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi @redlester,

I'm sorry, the final 1.3.9 is not yet ready.
I will probably release a new version as 'official'. It is just version 1.3.9 with some modifications and new features.
the problem is that I'm working on a new module right now, and I will probably postpone Eloquencer 1.3.10 or 1.4.0 after superbooth. Anyway 1.3.9 is stable and fully functional.

ReplyQuote
Kattefjaes
(@kattefjaes)
Eminent Member

I long since pulled the Eloquencer from the rack, waiting more than a year for a fix to be published for the MIDI-triggered pattern delete function (which doesn't currently delete gates, just CV) really harmed the usability far more than the backlog of missing features. In the end I had to pick up more useful sequencer elsewhere  😭 

It's a shame, as I love the layout, the matrix display is such a nice overview too.

This post was modified 3 months ago 3 times by Kattefjaes

F-Ly liked
ReplyQuote
Antispin
(@antispin)

@wintermodular. Soon?? 😉 looking forward to it 

ReplyQuote
WinterModular
(@wintermodular)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@antispin yes... sorry... this kind of 'soon' where you wink the eye. Too many things... Someday 😀

I just can say I'm doing my best !

This post was modified 2 months ago by WinterModular

ReplyQuote
tosh
 tosh
(@tosh)

is there an option to say that instead of 1/16 to 1/128 resolution, you have 1/2 to - 1/32 resolution in gate length? So that I can play longer notes? I miss that a lot 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6